PDA

View Full Version : School children

mumofone
18-07-2020, 04:47 PM
Do any of you have school aged children returning and are you putting any different measures in place for them?

Dragonfly
19-07-2020, 03:46 PM
Luckily not been having to think about that one . As from June 1 st no more school children. Just worked out that way not planned. So sorry can’t help. Others will help soon I’m sure.

loocyloo
19-07-2020, 07:05 PM
I've got 2 or 3 schoolies coming for the school holidays ... so they are just joining our bubble, with the same health declarations etc as everyone else. Everyone will still be washing hands etc as before.

Come next term, i'll have 2 or 3 afterschool, and again, they will just join our bubble as part of the 'family' group that we are. School are happy with them being with me, and I will also have a little one sharing days at school nursery or with me.

I can't put any different measures in place. There is only me, and only my playroom/kitchen and outside area to play in! I'm not seperating them all holidays, plus they are all really looking forward to seeing each other. One of my schoolies has told mum that she can't sleep because she is so excited to be coming back to Loocyloos next week, .... and seeing the babies !!! :laughing: ( i know my place! ) even though she knows they are not such little babies anymore!

Dragonfly
21-07-2020, 07:01 AM
I couldn’t have my nursery child loocyloo as nursery said no shared settings.

loocyloo
21-07-2020, 12:53 PM
I couldn’t have my nursery child loocyloo as nursery said no shared settings.

That's a shame. Our local preschools and stand alone nurseries are saying no sharing, school have said they will share with childminders only!