PDA

View Full Version : Where do I put this then?

miss mopple
13-08-2008, 07:21 AM
Mindee came back after 2 weeks off this morning and mum mentioned that he has now moved to a big boys bed and is sleeping well in it.

I want to put it in his learning journey file as I think thats quite significant ( and it'll be nice to have a contribution from home in it ;) ) but can't decide where I should put it as I have his folder written up under the headings of the 6 areas of learning rather than just scrap book style.

Where do you think I should put it?

miffy
13-08-2008, 07:23 AM
PSED

Miffy xx

miss mopple
13-08-2008, 07:27 AM
Thanks miffy, thats what I thought but wasn't 100% sure

mertonparker
18-08-2008, 08:23 PM
Mindee came back after 2 weeks off this morning and mum mentioned that he has now moved to a big boys bed and is sleeping well in it.

I want to put it in his learning journey file as I think thats quite significant ( and it'll be nice to have a contribution from home in it ;) ) but can't decide where I should put it as I have his folder written up under the headings of the 6 areas of learning rather than just scrap book style.

Hi,
I agree with Miffy Id put it under psed.

mertonparker.x

SimplyLucy
18-08-2008, 08:39 PM

My mindee has just returned from a week off with the same news, he's growing up way too quickly!

Bushpig
18-08-2008, 09:11 PM
PSED

Miffy xx

Yip, that's what I would do! :)