PDA

View Full Version : handwashing song?

loocyloo
19-06-2020, 07:26 AM
Good morning.

I have more children returning in the next couple of weeks, and as we still need to be washing our hands lots, for a good 20 seconds, I was thinking I could do with some new handwashing songs!

We've been singing 'Happy Birthday' twice, and Baby Shark ( but I really don't like baby shark! ) and a random selection, but I quite fancy a 'new' song for everyone to use!

what is anyone else singing?

Thanks

xxx

FloraDora
19-06-2020, 12:43 PM
I always sang ‘ this is the way we wash our hands, wash our hands, wash our hands.....’
you can add verses to make sure it’s 20 seconds.
Old fashioned, but it was easy to remember.

Pixie dust
19-06-2020, 01:54 PM
I always sang ‘ this is the way we wash our hands, wash our hands, wash our hands.....’
you can add verses to make sure it’s 20 seconds.
Old fashioned, but it was easy to remember.

We sing this too as well as 'Wash those dirty hands, wash those dirty hands, with a scrub scrub, scrub and a rub, rub ,rub wash those dirty hands !'

Dragonfly
19-06-2020, 03:38 PM
I don’t like the happy birthday song now! We have been singing it since the 1st June and before lockdown 🙄

Andrea08
19-06-2020, 04:15 PM
TBH I am finding 20 secs difficult with the children on role at the moment
I did try singing this is the way we wash our hands ,,,,,,, to wash a way the bugs

Maza
14-07-2020, 04:29 PM
Saw this today and remembered this thread...

(tune - row, row, row your boat)

Wash, wash, wash your hands
Play our handy game
Rub and scrub and scrub and rub
Germs go down the drain, hey!

Obviously it doesn't last 20 seconds...

loocyloo
15-07-2020, 06:37 AM
Thanks.

We've been singing 'this is the way we wash our hands' ... to wash away the dirt, with 'now we can go and play' or 'now we can have our lunch etc ... we've been making up last lines as we go!

I like that Row Row one Maza, will add it to the collection! X