PDA

View Full Version : Quote of the day

loocyloo
13-03-2020, 04:19 PM
Apropos of absolutely nothing, whilst walking in the woods this morning, my 3 yr old mindee said

"When you're very old, you make mashed potatoes"

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

FussyElmo
13-03-2020, 08:19 PM
Drat im ancient then been making mashed potato a long time:laughing: :laughing:

Mouse
13-03-2020, 08:45 PM
lol! You have to wonder what's going on in their minds at times!

I don't like mashed potato so rarely make it. Does that mean I'm not old :laughing:

FloraDora
13-03-2020, 09:02 PM
I love what LO’s say.
I also love mashed potato ( being old)
But I try to mash with sweet potato or carrots and serve in small quantities, served with a small scoop...it is almost trendy!

loocyloo
18-03-2020, 08:19 AM
Yesterday ... same child ...

" You have lots and lots of toys don't you, Loocyloo? I don't think you will ever ever need to buy anymore " :laughing: He's obviously been talking to DH !!!! :D

Mouse
18-03-2020, 04:28 PM
Yesterday ... same child ...

" You have lots and lots of toys don't you, Loocyloo? I don't think you will ever ever need to buy anymore " :laughing: He's obviously been talking to DH !!!! :D

One of the children said something similar to me once. I said I was thinking of getting some new outdoor toys and she said "Do you really think you need any more toys? I don't!"

loocyloo
18-03-2020, 04:47 PM
One of the children said something similar to me once. I said I was thinking of getting some new outdoor toys and she said "Do you really think you need any more toy? I don't!"

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

That's brilliant!

Got to love them :thumbsup:

dredm
19-03-2020, 07:05 AM
Apropos of absolutely nothing, whilst walking in the woods this morning, my 3 yr old mindee said

"When you're very old, you make mashed potatoes"

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I LOLed at this, thanks! :)