PDA

View Full Version : recieved my EYFS pack.

kez
12-08-2008, 06:11 PM
i ordered it last week as i wanted to start looking at it before my ICP training course and theres quite alot to read through, im confused already.

Ive read the requirement booklet now im starting the practice guidence book theres so much to get through im so glad i ordered it early.

Chatterbox Childcare
12-08-2008, 06:15 PM
See when your local authority is doing training. They were given funding so it should be organised.

Will make more sense then

Debbie

LOOPYLISA
12-08-2008, 06:15 PM
Hi can i ask how you ordered it, or should i "just" recieve one?:idea:

kez
12-08-2008, 06:43 PM
Hi can i ask how you ordered it, or should i "just" recieve one?:idea:

someone gave me the number on anouther post as i start my ICp course 25th sep, and ahe orderd hers so she couls check it out before she starts her as well ring this number twel then your trainng to be a childminder and need the EYFS pack and they will send you one free.08456022260, or you can wait until your ICp course starts. i wanted to get mine early so pre-pare myself.

LOOPYLISA
12-08-2008, 07:23 PM
someone gave me the number on anouther post as i start my ICp course 25th sep, and ahe orderd hers so she couls check it out before she starts her as well ring this number twel then your trainng to be a childminder and need the EYFS pack and they will send you one free.08456022260, or you can wait until your ICp course starts. i wanted to get mine early so pre-pare myself.

Brilliant thanks x:D

brillminder
13-08-2008, 05:42 PM
good tip punch some holes in card and string together more useable :)