PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Age Group

mumofone
30-04-2019, 08:20 AM
Just for fun..What age children do you all prefer to look after?

Mouse
30-04-2019, 10:11 AM
I always used to like having the babies (under 1s), but as I've got older I find the physical work involved is getting harder and harder. My knees and back definitely feel the strain!

I now have all 3 & 4 year olds and I do like that age.

Dragonfly
30-04-2019, 12:02 PM
I think I enjoy 2-4 years also.

BallyH
01-05-2019, 01:01 PM
I always used to like having the babies (under 1s), but as I've got older I find the physical work involved is getting harder and harder. My knees and back definitely feel the strain!

I now have all 3 & 4 year olds and I do like that age.

Totally agree with this. Can’t bend down like I use to, well yes I can bend down it’s the getting back up gracefully without huffing and puffing I can’t do anymore. I really enjoy conversations with the children in their last year before school. Especially the ones I’ve had since babies as I take real pride in teaching them everything I know. So this would bring on another topic of - ‘ what’s the funniest thing a child has said to you?’

SYLVIA
11-05-2019, 08:22 AM
I enjoy the 3 to 4 year olds most. I like the conversations we have, listening to the way they observe things. Also I feel I can do more with them, crafts themes can be more involved as well as group activities, games and role-play.

mumofone
24-05-2019, 03:37 PM
I enjoy the 3 to 4 year olds most. I like the conversations we have, listening to the way they observe things. Also I feel I can do more with them, crafts themes can be more involved as well as group activities, games and role-play.

Yes me too, its so nice when you can suddenly really play with them.