PDA

View Full Version : Doh! Craft stuff!

loocyloo
17-04-2019, 04:49 PM
Well, because i appeared to be having several hundred children this week for the Easter holidays, and the older ones are all craft mad, i got a whole load of Easter craft kits/stickers etc.

It's been so lovely, that we've been outside the last few days and no one has wanted to do any craft! We're out all day tomorrow ... and thats it ... so I'm going to have to put it away in a box and remembered NOT to buy any craft NEXT Easter!!

Frustratingly, I've been trying to reduce all my craft 'stuff' as i had far too much ... and now I'm back where i was! :D:laughing:

Maza
17-04-2019, 07:05 PM
Oh loocyloooooooooo!

When you said the other day that you had craft kits out you didn't say it was new craft stuff that you had bought - I thought you were working your way through your old kits! Don't worry, I'll remind you next year.

Where are you all off to tomorrow?

loocyloo
18-04-2019, 06:29 AM
Oh loocyloooooooooo!

When you said the other day that you had craft kits out you didn't say it was new craft stuff that you had bought - I thought you were working your way through your old kits! Don't worry, I'll remind you next year.

Where are you all off to tomorrow?

I AM working my way through old kits, this was just some Easter kits! :laughing:

We're off to butterfly world ! It appears to have become tradition that we go every year! It's lovely, and next to a super park/adventure playground/ skate park.

Have a good day xxx

Maza
18-04-2019, 09:47 AM
Have a lovely day! Very lucky mindees.

FussyElmo
18-04-2019, 11:16 AM
Butterfly world sounds great wish we had one close i think my dd would love it there.

Craft stuff it breeds i swear and then the children dont want to use it but as soon as you run out of anything then they ask for it.

Maza
18-04-2019, 12:17 PM
Butterfly world sounds great wish we had one close i think my dd would love it there.

Craft stuff it breeds i swear and then the children dont want to use it but as soon as you run out of anything then they ask for it.

:laughing::laughing::laughing: