PDA

View Full Version : School run sympathies

FloraDora
13-03-2019, 05:56 AM
Just sitting in my cosy den listening to the wind howling around our house and thinking of you all facing the prospect of rainy school runs. 💨☔️
Stany safe and cosy in on return.

Mouse
13-03-2019, 08:27 AM
I gave up doing school runs a few years ago and, on days like this, I'm very glad I did!

It was awful here yesterday morning when the children arrived and they all came in soaked through. We started the day with them all wrapped in blankets while their clothes dried on the radiators.

It isn't quite so bad this morning although the sky keeps turning ominously black, no doubt preparing for a 9am downpour just as the children are arrive!

BallyH
13-03-2019, 01:06 PM
Thank you. I’m still doing it and when the children get indoors they seem ‘wild’ as if the wind has wiped them up.

loocyloo
13-03-2019, 02:43 PM
Lol! The LOs have made windmills today .. they suggested kites, but i think they'd take off!

Have more windmills for schoolies to make when we get home. Amazing what craft kits/supplies i have 😆🙄 I am determined to empty several boxes of 'stuff '! Luckily i have a couple of craft mad schoolies!

Maza
13-03-2019, 10:14 PM
Lol! The LOs have made windmills today .. they suggested kites, but i think they'd take off!

Have more windmills for schoolies to make when we get home. Amazing what craft kits/supplies i have 😆🙄 I am determined to empty several boxes of 'stuff '! Luckily i have a couple of craft mad schoolies!

Loocyloo I seem to remember you have been trying to empty your craft boxes for a couple of years now!

loocyloo
14-03-2019, 09:15 AM
Loocyloo I seem to remember you have been trying to empty your craft boxes for a couple of years now!

Yep! It's a long process! Who knew i had sooo much?!!! Plus i had a year/18mths without mindees that were craft orientated and what i seem to have is lots of bits of kits! I'm making the most of my current lot of crafty mindees! :D:laughing: