PDA

View Full Version : Good morning! Monday again!

loocyloo
04-02-2019, 07:28 AM
Good morning everyone!

How are you all? How is the weather/snow/ice where you are?

We've had a little snow and lots of ice since thursday, and the temperature has barely got above freezing. And it looks like more of the same this week!

We've not played out much, as despite being well wrapped up, it's been too cold for my babies, and the majority of my 2&3 yr olds just didn't want to be outside! :rolleyes:

Does anyone have exciting plans for this week? We're going to a fellow childminders tomorrow for Chinese New Year with lots of stories, craft and food to share. Does anyone know of any good videolinks for chinese dragon dancing for the children to watch?

X

Pixie dust
04-02-2019, 01:18 PM
Plenty of rain here, lovely wet school run this morning.

Cbeebies have some lovely Chinese new year related videos.

Mouse
04-02-2019, 04:29 PM
We've escaped the snow and only had a little bit of ice. It's actually quite sunny today and warm enough to go outside without gloves on! I do like snow (when I don't have to go anywhere in it), but I don't like ice so I'm glad we haven't had much of that.

We haven't really planned much for Chinese New Year as the toddler group we go to is doing various activities. It seems a bit of a cheat letting them do it all, but it saves me having to be creative!

FussyElmo
05-02-2019, 10:50 AM
We had a tiny sprinkling if snow which turned into ice which made certain pavements treacherous.

Its all gone now yesterday afternoon felt quite warm in comparison but the frost has returned.

Not done anything for the chinese new year no one seems particularly interested in it this year