PDA

View Full Version : 2 vacancies in Wellingborough, Northants

DonnaE
12-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Hi I'm Donna and I live on the Wilby Way with my husband, 2 daughters, dog, cat and numerous fish!. I offer a wide variety of facilities within my setting including educational toys, role play, small world toys, games/jigsaws, construction, storytime, music, messy/creative play, simple baking etc. My large garden is safe and fully enclosed and has a playhouse, fully netted trampoline, swings and slide and many ride-on toys. Trips to local toddler groups, soft-play centres, library, garden centres, markets, local parks and playgrounds are frequented most weeks (dependant on weather). I provide healthy balanced meals and I am happy to cater for all dietary and cultural needs. I also offer occasional weekend minding. I am first aid trained, a member of the National Childminding Association and am currently working towards the National Childminding Association's Quality First quality assurance qualification.

I will have 2 vacancies from September both for the 5 and under age group.
First one between the hours of 7am and 6pm and the second between the hours of 9.15 and 2.15.

Please feel free to email or call with any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you.

Donna - 01933 227234 - donna.evans2470@hotmail.co.uk