PDA

View Full Version : Fridgemaster side by side American fridge/freezer ( without drink dispenser)

Dragonfly
12-10-2018, 10:46 AM
Okay, may not be related to childminding but I do use it for childminding day to day food, pack lunches,snacks etc. So hope you won’t mind me posting a HELP!

I brought this fridge 3 years ago from AO and now have lost/ put in safe place using instructions. Tried every single phone number to do with company and nobody I repeat nobody can give me a copy of the booklet I don’t think they know they made this model! I would like to change the setting but not sure how to do it, done so in the past when had the instructions but they have disappeared.

Would anyone have this fridge and send me a copy of instructions? Obviously I’m happy to pay don’t expect to get for nothing as run out of options.

I’d be very grateful.

Mouse
12-10-2018, 11:03 AM
Have you tried googling the make, model and manual?

I've done that so many times for appliances and can usually find the manual online as well as youtube videos showing how to change settings etc.

Dragonfly
12-10-2018, 11:22 AM
Yep, done all that. There was one site that wanted you register first and give them your card details so wouldn’t do that, everything else drawn a blank.