PDA

View Full Version : Cant use app on my phone

mumofone
13-01-2018, 08:58 PM
I know there was a thread on this recently but ive searched and cant find it...
I cant use the childminding forum app on my phone which is a real pain!
Does anyone know why, i've got an i-phone, i can load it on to my phone and think i can see the titles of each thread but if i click into a thread it comes up with an error, anyone else got this? How do i resolve this?

Kiddleywinks
17-01-2018, 10:25 AM
Unfortunately the company that produced the forum apps are no longer making updates so it will no longer work :(
You can still access the forum website from your mobile web browser though, so all is not lost :thumbsup:

mumofone
17-01-2018, 10:53 AM
Unfortunately the company that produced the forum apps are no longer making updates so it will no longer work :(
You can still access the forum website from your mobile web browser though, so all is not lost :thumbsup:

Oh no! the app was great, was so useful to read on the go.
Thanks Kiddleywinks, i thought i was going made not being able to use it!

loocyloo
17-01-2018, 06:50 PM
i had the same thing a few months ago. really annoying.

but i added the forum to my library of internet pages, so its easy to see and read, and so much easier to post than the app had made it recently!

Richard
21-01-2018, 04:07 PM
Unfortunately the company that wrote the app software, no longer support it and so they have not issued any updates for a long time. You can also access the forum using your mobile web browser. We are looking into an alternative mobile app solution for the forum.

FussyElmo
22-01-2018, 07:42 AM
i had the same thing a few months ago. really annoying.

but i added the forum to my library of internet pages, so its easy to see and read, and so much easier to post than the app had made it recently!

No more quoting :laughing:

mumofone
22-01-2018, 08:51 PM
Unfortunately the company that wrote the app software, no longer support it and so they have not issued any updates for a long time. You can also access the forum using your mobile web browser. We are looking into an alternative mobile app solution for the forum.

Oh this is great news, thank you :-)