PDA

View Full Version : Looking back at old posts...

Maza
03-12-2017, 06:19 PM
I was just browsing on the forum, mainly looking back at old Winter and Christmas themed posts. I found myself giggling away at some of the comments we made, especially regarding our other halves and their taste in Christmas decorations!

I often look back at old posts by typing in key words, especially around festival times, or if there is a particular theme I want to plan for.

Does anyone else trawl through old posts or is it just me? We have built up such an invaluable collection of ideas and wise words. Sometimes, I see that I have waffled on so much in posts that it is like I am reading my own diary from the past!

Mouse
03-12-2017, 08:12 PM
When I look back at old posts I can't help noticing the names of people that no longer post. I often wonder what they're up to.

mama2three
03-12-2017, 08:38 PM
I do too mouse , I remember posts from pip, juggler and lots of others really helped shape me as a new childminder. There’s always the old classic threads too , grannygate amongst them. I miss the busy days where lots of planning and activities were shared too x

Maza
03-12-2017, 08:46 PM
I do too mouse , I remember posts from pip, juggler and lots of others really helped shape me as a new childminder. There’s always the old classic threads too , grannygate amongst them. I miss the busy days where lots of planning and activities were shared too x

Oh my gosh, all the ‘gate’ posts were so funny. I remember being desperate for the little ones to go to bed or to go home so that I could log on to get the latest updates!

I miss all the ‘oldies’ too.