PDA

View Full Version : Help separating!!!

LisaB1975
29-11-2017, 02:00 PM
My husband and I are separating but still having to live in the same house he's took me off the house insurance :panic:dies anyone know if I'm still covered he won't put me on cause he's being awkward and won't tell me who he's with!!! Is this should not be on here sorry and he's also trying to get a court order to stop me running my childminding business from out joint home!!:angry:any help much appreciated xx

sarah707
02-12-2017, 10:16 PM
You need to let Ofsted know what is going on - they will need to make a judgement about your continued suitability to work from those premises.

You should take some legal advice ... I hope it gets better for you quickly x

loocyloo
02-12-2017, 10:43 PM
My husband and I are separating but still having to live in the same house he's took me off the house insurance :panic:dies anyone know if I'm still covered he won't put me on cause he's being awkward and won't tell me who he's with!!! Is this should not be on here sorry and he's also trying to get a court order to stop me running my childminding business from out joint home!!:angry:any help much appreciated xx

I can't help, but sending you a big hug, and agree with Sarah707; get some legal advice, and also talk to Ofsted. xx

hectors house
04-12-2017, 08:54 AM
I know it's an extra expense but think I would take out house building and contents insurance in your own name just for piece of mind and knowing you are covered. Sorry to hear that your separation is so stressful, surely it's in your husband's interest if you are self sufficient and earning your own income must be very difficult sharing your home in these circumstances. xx

LisaB1975
04-12-2017, 08:04 PM
Thanks for your replies, and the hugs hopefully it will be sorted soon x