PDA

View Full Version : Registration application is stumping me.....

Natalie North
09-10-2017, 05:13 PM
Having completed all the necessary courses i have recently left my job in order to set up my business (also because our own childcare needs changed and i am now able to be here for my own children). I have been getting things together and fixing up some things in the house that werent ideal for minding. My policies and procedures and forms are all done but I have to say that out of all of this i am finding the application form the most difficult part.
I have always worked in places for longer periods of time i havent flitted from place to place so there is only about 6 places on my list, but many of the places i have worked in the past have since closed down or changed hands and i have no contact details for them. One of these roles has been childcare based and i have got the contact details for that and have already asked if they would provide a reference which they are happy to do so but - what do i put for all the others?:panic:

moggy
12-10-2017, 07:23 AM
Are you asking about who can supply a reference for the application? A character reference does not need to be associated with childcare jobs- many of us came into CMing with no experience in childcare at all. It can be an old friend, neighbour, friend of the family etc- someone who can say you are of good and trustworthy character.

mama2three
12-10-2017, 07:27 AM
Welcome to the forum,
Try not to worry ; you just put those places down and their addresses at the time. We’ve all had places we’ve worked in the past which aren’t there any more.
Good luck , hope the whole reg process goes smoothly for you

Natalie North
14-10-2017, 06:34 AM
great , i will add where they used to be,

thank you to you both i really appreciate you responding, xx