PDA

View Full Version : looccyloo - how are you?

Maza
29-09-2017, 05:53 PM
How are you loocyloo? Are you home yet? x

loocyloo
29-09-2017, 06:19 PM
How are you loocyloo? Are you home yet? x

Hellooo!

Thank you for asking Maza. ♡

I'm home, walking like an old lady although I did manage to walk downstairs using alternative feet today!!!!

Still sore, achey and tired, but improving slowly. Definitely going to need next week off work and then maybe have a few of the easier children back the following week.

Not looking forward to doing the next lot of invoices, but so far all the parents are being supportive.

FussyElmo
30-09-2017, 10:15 AM
Hellooo!

I'm home, walking like an old lady although I did manage to walk downstairs using alternative feet today!!!!

Still sore, achey and tired, but improving slowly. Definitely going to need next week off work and then maybe have a few of the easier children back the following week.

Not looking forward to doing the next lot of invoices, but so far all the parents are being supportive.

Small steps you don't want to do too much and end up needing more time off.

Glad to hear you are feeling better though 😊

loocyloo
30-09-2017, 10:19 AM
Small steps you don't want to do too much and end up needing more time off.

Glad to hear you are feeling better though ?de0a

Thank you x

hectors house
02-10-2017, 01:06 PM
Walks down stairs with alternating feet - sure that's an EYFS statement, so well done on "Ticking" that box. Glad you hear that you are home and are being sensible with taking time off to aid your recovery time. Hope you feel less achey soon :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
04-10-2017, 10:32 AM
Hellooo!

How are you feeling today?

loocyloo
04-10-2017, 02:04 PM
How are you feeling today?

Hellooo.

Thank you for asking. I feel absolutely fine! Occasional ache/pull in my tummy and I still look like Mr Greedy ( going to have to buy some pull on baggy trousers as jeans are not going to be possible! )

I'm getting bored of grownups and want to play! I am going to take the rest of this week off and I am going to TRY to rest but it's hard when I feel fine! I do know though that I need to take it gently!

Mouse
04-10-2017, 02:26 PM
Glad to hear you’re feeling much better.

Do make sure you keep on taking it easy though, even if you feel ok. Make the most of having time to sit and enjoy a hot drink and a good book :thumbsup:

loocyloo
06-10-2017, 09:34 AM
Glad to hear you’re feeling much better.

Do make sure you keep on taking it easy though, even if you feel ok. Make the most of having time to sit and enjoy a hot drink and a good book :thumbsup:

thank you x

Maza
17-11-2017, 07:41 PM
Are you fully recovered? Are you back at work? x

loocyloo
17-11-2017, 08:34 PM
Oh yes! Thank you!
It was 8 weeks ago now. ( where has the time gone?!:laughing:)

I was back at work after 2 weeks with most mindees and then 4 weeks before my (heavy) baby came back.
I don't even think about it now :)