PDA

View Full Version : What a difference the sun makes

FussyElmo
10-05-2017, 11:47 AM
I must admit when it's as lovely s it is today it makes childminding easier.

I have done nothing that we wouldn't normally do but the environment. Minder has loved the
easel outside and being to extend to chalking on the patio.
Den building also takes on a new dimension.

Enjoy your day everyone

SYLVIA
10-05-2017, 12:29 PM
We have a lovely sunny day here too but have been watching wasps, from a safe distance, in the garden. They are desperate for water and are gathering around pop-up sprinkler heads in the garden. The 2LO's are watching intently, not scared at all, and dropping more water on the sprinkler when it dries up.

Mouse
10-05-2017, 01:41 PM
We spent most of the morning in the garden and now the 3 little ones are fast asleep. It was lovely coming in at lunch time and the house still being tidy :laughing:

BallyH
10-05-2017, 01:54 PM
It's very welcome isn't it a bit of warmth from the sun. We've been painting outdoors on long rolls of wallpaper held down by tricycles etc as there is a slight wind.
Everyone is so happy and agreeable.

FussyElmo
11-05-2017, 09:37 AM
We spent most of the morning in the garden and now the 3 little ones are fast asleep. It was lovely coming in at lunch time and the house still being tidy :laughing:

Definitely an added bonus.

Though fast forward and today still a lovu day and we are outside but I feel I need to take myself saying keep your hat on

mama2three
11-05-2017, 11:52 AM
beautiful sunshine again here today , but a cooler breeze. Heading to the allotment once lunch is finished , it needs a good water and have a few more things to plant out too. Sunhats and welly boots , a perfect mix!

loocyloo
11-05-2017, 11:55 AM
beautiful sunshine again here today , but a cooler breeze. Heading to the allotment once lunch is finished , it needs a good water and have a few more things to plant out too. Sunhats and welly boots , a perfect mix!

Lovely day here too.

We've just pottered and free played outside all week. It's been lovely. I do need to get a bit of planting done but am enjoying the sun too much to actually do anything! ( and it's great to have a tidy house! Lol )
Forecast is not good for tomorrow so really need to get sorted today!

mama2three
11-05-2017, 11:59 AM
My house is far from tidy ...Im happily outside enjoying the sun for a hour after work when i usually set to!

Was thinking of you bank holiday weekend loocyloo , we were close to you when the 10k run was on. I found myself wondering if anyone i saw was you !! ( in the pub as well as in the run!)

loocyloo
11-05-2017, 01:04 PM
[QUOTE="mama2three;1430940"

Was thinking of you bank holiday weekend loocyloo , we were close to you when the 10k run was on. I found myself wondering if anyone i saw was you !! ( in the pub as well as in the run!)[/QUOTE]

Hehe!

Where were you? You should have just asked if anyone knew were i was! Hope you had a good weekend. It was good weather although the Monday was a bit grotty!

I wasn't running! I was signing children in for the mile race and then I was out on the 10K course marshalling :0) I was listening to the band too.

You'll probably have seen most of my mindees and lots of my parents running though!

X

loocyloo
11-05-2017, 01:16 PM
My house is far from tidy ...Im happily outside enjoying the sun for a hour after work when i usually set to!

My house is only tidy because nothing has been got out all week!

mama2three
11-05-2017, 03:14 PM
I was at the zoo but after that in the george and dragon mainly!

loocyloo
11-05-2017, 04:21 PM
I was at the zoo but after that in the george and dragon mainly!

;0)

Didn't make it to the G&D this 10k!