PDA

View Full Version : My little blog!

beckyteddy
07-03-2017, 10:51 AM
Hi all,

I haven't been on here for yonks as I've been joining in with the various Facebook groups instead, but popped on today and remembered why I always used to love it on here! :clapping:

I started writing my own childminding blog last year and just wanted to share the link in case anyone would like a look. There are only a few articles on there yet but I'm so enjoying writing it...it's like a lovely creative release amongst all the standard paperwork we have to complete. A bit like Dumbledores Pensive...somewhere to pop all my thoughts and ideas and get them out of my head but without them getting lost!

Yoghurtpotsandstring.com

A blog full of Inspiration, ideas and information for registered childminders (http://www.yoghurtpotsandstring.com)

(I'd love to hear your thoughts or ideas on blog articles you might like to read? I've been very busy writing things that I like to write about but I'm not so sure if they are to anyone else tastes?!)

Thanks for reading x

Mouse
07-03-2017, 11:30 AM
I've saved the link to have a proper read later. I do enjoy reading blogs like yours as I pick up so many ideas.

beckyteddy
07-03-2017, 12:49 PM
Thanks Mouse, I hope you like it!:o

Ellisha
07-03-2017, 01:37 PM
Sounds good. I'm sure I'll enjoy reading it.

Smiley
07-03-2017, 02:09 PM
Well done, a really useful friendly blog for childminders :)

beckyteddy
07-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Thank you Smiley and Ellisha x

Dragonfly
07-03-2017, 05:50 PM
Just had a quick look and I'm coming back for more --- when I have more time to read and take it in.
Looks very interesting,well done:clapping:

beckyteddy
07-03-2017, 07:21 PM
Aww, thank you Dragonfly :blush: