PDA

View Full Version : SELF ASSESSMENT

FussyElmo
30-01-2017, 07:48 PM
Ladies and gentlemen you have 1 day left.

So if you havent submitted yet then get a wiggle on:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

lollipop kid
30-01-2017, 08:02 PM
Ladies and gentlemen you have 1 day left.

So if you havent submitted yet then get a wiggle on:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sending mine in tonight. Last minute Lil as usual.

x

FussyElmo
30-01-2017, 08:18 PM
Sending mine in tonight. Last minute Lil as usual.

x

I do like a deadline but was determined this year not to be last minute. However this being organised was nearly as bad as i had a panic attack that I hadnt filed it.

Cant win :laughing::laughing::laughing:

SYLVIA
30-01-2017, 08:45 PM
Finally parted with my money and paid up today

ChocolateChip
31-01-2017, 08:13 AM
Mine's been done for ages........all of one week lol! The relief is short lived though as will soon be time to do it all again for this year :panic:

mama2three
31-01-2017, 08:28 AM
Did anyone else get a letter inviting them to trial the new online tax package. Apparently within a couple of years we will no longer have to do the self assessment forms - instead we will have to use the hmrcs online accounts package to record our income / expenses on an ongoing basis. I chose not to do the trial , is anyone else taking part?

loocyloo
31-01-2017, 08:56 AM
Did anyone else get a letter inviting them to trial the new online tax package. Apparently within a couple of years we will no longer have to do the self assessment forms - instead we will have to use the hmrcs online accounts package to record our income / expenses on an ongoing basis. I chose not to do the trial , is anyone else taking part?

I haven't but it sounds interesting ... however, not sure I'd want to be part of a trial!

lollipop kid
31-01-2017, 09:25 AM

I heard that the letter you got was a scam. Call the HMRC and check. Please say you didn't enter any details!!!

X

LK

mama2three
31-01-2017, 10:09 AM
I ignored the letter completely tbh , going to dig it out now though and see!

mama2three
31-01-2017, 10:19 AM
certainly the email address i needed to reply to registering my interest was a valid hmrc address -- it all looks valid enough.

The changes to the system are in this document https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/484668/making-tax-digital.pdf
interesting reading ..we will need to update records at least quarterly...no more putting it off til january! It starts next april.

SYLVIA
31-01-2017, 01:33 PM
Got a feeling I read something about this scheme on here ages ago!!