PDA

View Full Version : Question what would you do?

covgalxxx
21-12-2016, 04:58 PM
So I have a little one Thursday and Friday all day all year round , in December I have had some temporary contracts of a little one every Monday and the odd Monday of another who is my 4 year old friend from pre-school, the mum for this one wants me to her little one Monday all day and Friday afternoon pick up from preschool as closes early on a Friday, just gonna get her fill out a new contract. Now today a mum just rang coming round tomorrow to meet me her little one goes to pre-school as well but just in the morning so she wants to drop of at 8 am and me drop little one of at pre-school at 9 then pick up at 12 and look after her till 4:30 everyday mum is a teacher, now I know I can't have 4 on a Friday, but as I said yes to the 4 year old mum and she gonna sign contracts next week, but if this new mum likes me I should really say yes to her it's a lot more money, but I feel out of order to the 4 year old mum what would you do?

sarah707
21-12-2016, 08:33 PM
It's hard because you are a business - but you also have a child who is settled and I always prioritise my current families...

Maybe speak to parents and check their medium term plans - you never know what might change in the new year :D