PDA

View Full Version : Send help definitely chocolate

FussyElmo
16-12-2016, 09:35 AM
Mum has sent both boys in Christmas jumpers which when you press the reindeer nose it's plays jingle bells and it DOESN'T TURN OFF.

6 hours of this left I may need more than chocolate........

Maza
16-12-2016, 09:43 AM
Oh that is so funny!

Could you accidently spill your glass of water all over them so that you have to get them changed? Or plan a very messy play session where they need to get changed into old clothes so that they can keep their lovely jumper clean for home...

FussyElmo
16-12-2016, 10:19 AM
Oh that is so funny!

Could you accidently spill your glass of water all over them so that you have to get them changed? Or plan a very messy play session where they need to get changed into old clothes so that they can keep their lovely jumper clean for home...

And there i was trying to think of an accident that would enable me to cut the jumpers and permanently silence the reindeer 😂😂😂

Mouse
16-12-2016, 11:01 AM
Oh that is so funny!

I was going to suggest water play...lots and lots of water play. With any luck their jumpers would get so wet they'd short circuit and stop working. You could then dry the jumpers (preferably in a tumble drier to finish them off completely) and send them home with an innocent "I really don't know what happened. They were fine one minute then just stopped working *insert innocent smiley face*" With no visible damage to the jumpers you'd be in the clear :thumbsup::littleangel:

sarah707
16-12-2016, 08:43 PM
All together now...

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way :laughing:

FussyElmo
16-12-2016, 08:44 PM
Messy play it was and I put their jumpers nicely in their bags - I considered giving them to the dogs but its the season to be jolly :laughing::laughing::laughing:

FussyElmo
16-12-2016, 08:45 PM
All together now...

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way :laughing:

Im not listening :laughing::laughing::laughing: I have my hands over my ears :laughing::laughing::laughing:

lizduncan72
18-12-2016, 04:44 PM
You can't kill them-my dd got one as a present two years ago and it still works unfortunately!!! Been washed, dried, nose chewed by dog and still the damn thing won't die lol 😂😂😂😃😃