PDA

View Full Version : Self Evaluation forms

Stacey
10-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Just as I thought i was getting straight with paperwork i thought i'd fill in the SEF forms online and didint realise how much we have to write.:censored: Have most of you finished yours and did you end up writing loads???:mad:

miffy
10-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Finished???? Er - NO!

Sorry can't help you - haven't even read it through properly yet! From what I saw it was long and very repetitive so it's still in "pending" and likely to stay there a while :panic:

Good luck with yours

Miffy xx

crazybones
10-08-2008, 04:01 PM
If I could actually get on to see it I might be able to comment. I suppose I will ring them next week to find out why :rolleyes:

Mrs.L.C
10-08-2008, 05:05 PM
had a quick look while mindees were playing and then stopped....you need a week off to complete that thing

LisaH
10-08-2008, 07:08 PM
Ashamed to say i havnt even attempted it yet, now I dont even want to lol:)

Rach30
10-08-2008, 07:38 PM
ERRRR ??? even more ashamed (well not really) to say i have no iea what you are talking about lol. Is that the thing in the brown envelope i got from Ofsted a few weeks ago and filed under when i can be f****** bothered :p hahaaha. Seriously what is it ?

angeldelight
11-08-2008, 08:50 AM
Finished???? Er - NO!

Sorry can't help you - haven't even read it through properly yet! From what I saw it was long and very repetitive so it's still in "pending" and likely to stay there a while :panic:

Good luck with yours

Miffy xx

Same here

Angel xx

Stacey
11-08-2008, 07:50 PM
I got a big brown envelope from Ofsted about a month ago. I thought it was pretty straight forward and registered no problem then i realised just how much they want you to type and gave up. I dont think they have given us a date to complete it by but i assume it will be September.:angry:

Gherkin
11-08-2008, 09:47 PM
Another think for me to add on to the ever growing to do list!!!!!