PDA

View Full Version : Zeta twin buggy reviews

serin
27-11-2016, 10:28 PM
I have found the Zeta twin stroller for £80. I am wondering if anyone has used it and what you think? On the images I am wondering how weak the wheels might be? Is it light and does it collapse small?

Thanks,
Serin

hectors house
30-11-2016, 09:29 AM
Haven't heard of that buggy but I guess it would depend what you need it to do - if you want a buggy that will fold up small enough to fit in boot and just use on school runs from car to school gate then cheap buggies might do the job, but if you need to walk miles then it may not be sturdy enough. I love my Double Out & About Nipper - I paid £50 for it 2nd hand on ebay and had to drive 50 miles to collect and is really easy to push, a bit bulky and heavy when I need to fold to put in boot though. I would have thought that £80 for a new buggy is far too cheap and you get what you pay for.

poppy321
01-12-2016, 08:52 PM
Completely agree with hectors house. I too have the Out and about stroller. It is really sturdy and easy to push. I think if your using it everyday ifs worth investing in a good one. Had mine for about 3 years and really put it to the test on woodland walks as well as going to and from school each day.Think they are about 350 brand new online from indicate but try looking for a voucher code and sale offers.

poppy321
01-12-2016, 08:53 PM
From kiddicare that should have read not indicate!

mumofone
05-12-2016, 10:24 AM
Completely agree with hectors house. I too have the Out and about stroller. It is really sturdy and easy to push. I think if your using it everyday ifs worth investing in a good one. Had mine for about 3 years and really put it to the test on woodland walks as well as going to and from school each day.Think they are about 350 brand new online from indicate but try looking for a voucher code and sale offers.

Do you not suffer with punctured tyres at all poppy? i think this is the downside of them...

Ellisha
05-12-2016, 11:15 AM
Do you not suffer with punctured tyres at all poppy? i think this is the downside of them...

I also have an out n about double that I've really put to the test! I was getting punctures all the time but bought some solid EVA tyres that were around £40 and I've been fine ever since!

hectors house
05-12-2016, 02:34 PM
Have only had about 3 punctures in 3 years of using my very old (bought 2nd hand) Out & About and most of my walks are off road through woods - mine is unfortunately too old to swap to the EVA wheels available for newer models.