PDA

View Full Version : Hatchimals

teacake2
03-11-2016, 01:56 PM
I know it really shouldn't be in this section but thought it might be seen by more people sorry, does anyone have or can get hold of a hatchimal, Step granddaughter has suddenly decided she would desperately love to have one for Christmas. It is the only thing she wants. If any one can help I would be eternally grateful. There was one in Argos in Manchester but couldn't reserve as couldn't get there in time. So please everyone try your hardest for me, pretty please.
Thanks
Teacake2

loocyloo
03-11-2016, 02:23 PM
I googled 'buy hatchimals' and came up with a site called 'play pennies' that tells you where they are in stock

https://www.playpennies.com/toy-store/where-to-buy-hatchimals-in-the-uk-2016-167204

hope that helps, I'm a long way from any shops!

x

FussyElmo
03-11-2016, 03:41 PM
I know it really shouldn't be in this section but thought it might be seen by more people sorry, does anyone have or can get hold of a hatchimal, Step granddaughter has suddenly decided she would desperately love to have one for Christmas. It is the only thing she wants. If any one can help I would be eternally grateful. There was one in Argos in Manchester but couldn't reserve as couldn't get there in time. So please everyone try your hardest for me, pretty please.
Thanks
Teacake2

Good luck I think this are the most sought after toy this year

Pixie dust
03-11-2016, 07:48 PM
Had no idea what these were then it was on our local news tonight about them being the most sort after toy this Christmas.:blush:

Mouse
03-11-2016, 10:55 PM
Do you know anyone in Germany?

A friend of mine got a German friend to post some over as apparently they are easier to get over there. She said that they do have them in stock on German Amazon, but that they don't ship to the UK.