PDA

View Full Version : is it really only 9.30?!

loocyloo
01-11-2016, 09:39 AM
I started work at 8 this morning, and by 8.30 my 3 little people were here ( 22 mth, 23 mth, and 30 mth ) ...

we've read stories, sung songs, played the instruments and danced; played with the playdough; constructed with blocks and wooden houses etc; played a 'faces' game and looked in mirrors; sorted and posted shapes in shapesorter, spaghetti through holes in colander and lolly sticks/milk bottle lids into pringles tubes. now having snack! AND its only 9.30! :panic:

I think we're going to suit and boot up and go to the park ... I would go for a walk in the woods, but 23th old is dreadful at walking at the moment ( can ( and has since 11mths! ) but would prefer not to! ) Or actually, I think we'll drive to a different park that includes a walk!

but somehow, I feel its going to be a LOOOOOOONNNNNNG day!

x

Mouse
01-11-2016, 10:30 AM
My 3 are all asleep!

They all go down for a sleep just after 10 and generally stay off till lunch time. In one way it's nice as I get time to have a coffee and do my paperwork, but it does make the afternoons very long as none of them sleep again. I think I much preferred it when I had children who were active all morning then slept after lunch!

loocyloo
01-11-2016, 12:23 PM
My 3 are all asleep!

They all go down for a sleep just after 10 and generally stay off till lunch time. In one way it's nice as I get time to have a coffee and do my paperwork, but it does make the afternoons very long as none of them sleep again. I think I much preferred it when I had children who were active all morning then slept after lunch!

Mine will all sleep after lunch. 😊

Whilst I do paperwork, prep tea and have a cuppa! And if I'm lucky, read my book!

We went to a park and had a wander round the wildlife garden there and played in the leaves. Now on the ride-ons in the garden whilst I sort lunch. They are right outside my window and door so easily seen and heard!

Ellisha
01-11-2016, 01:18 PM
My 3 are all asleep!

Mine sleep after lunch too. Apart from my DS who doesn't nap anymore. But we get some time together which is nice and I can sit down and have a cuppa.