PDA

View Full Version : How would you word to potential clients at interview?

KateA
17-10-2016, 08:45 PM
Hello,

I am interviewing on Thursday a potential new family who want three days a week term time which is fine with me. The only sticky point is the required drop off time is going to be between 9.30 and 9.45 am.I go to groups everyday straight away from school run and not prepared to come home first and wait for them as the other children will miss out on nearly an hour of group. Tuesday will always be in the same location but wednesday and thursday will be different depending who i am around. ( I meet up with 2 other childminders on these days and we take it in turn to host).? How can i sell this to the parents and not put them off? I will be able let them know the day before at the latest where i will be or could try to organise the other childminders so know a week before possibly.

Thanks for all your help

sarah707
17-10-2016, 08:51 PM
Can they come any earlier? I'd probably offer a reduced rate to suit our own plans...

KateA
17-10-2016, 09:08 PM
I am hoping once i explain about the groups more, they will agree to an earlier drop off time or maybe i could aways host one of the days.