PDA

View Full Version : Had my pre reg!!!

Katiehappyhouse
30-09-2016, 04:42 AM
So after four hours of questions and safety checks she finally said at the end 'I'm happy to recommend you to ofsted' :clapping: was so in tense but I took notes myself if there was anything I was un sure of what she asked me and she liked that. Now awaiting my certificate then I can get advertising!!!! :)
Thank you to everyone who has helped and replied back to my threads, I'm going to be using this forum a lot, I love it!! Xxxx

sarah707
30-09-2016, 08:22 PM
Well done you! :clapping:

Mouse
03-10-2016, 09:17 AM
That's great news! Well done :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
03-10-2016, 10:46 AM
So after four hours of questions and safety checks she finally said at the end 'I'm happy to recommend you to ofsted' :clapping: was so in tense but I took notes myself if there was anything I was un sure of what she asked me and she liked that. Now awaiting my certificate then I can get advertising!!!! :)
Thank you to everyone who has helped and replied back to my threads, I'm going to be using this forum a lot, I love it!! Xxxx

Well done you

bunyip
03-10-2016, 05:27 PM
Jolly good. Well done you. :thumbsup:

Soper757
21-10-2016, 08:04 PM
Well done!!! I am waiting for my visit! How long after applying to ofsted did you get your visit? Does the certificate take some time? xx

bunyip
22-10-2016, 08:46 AM
Well done!!! I am waiting for my visit! How long after applying to ofsted did you get your visit? Does the certificate take some time? xx

I can't recall exactly, but I think it was about 6 months from application to registration. At the time, that was considered a long time. It was down to a delay with Mrs Bunyip's paperwork at the social services department of my previous local authority.

However, that was then and this is now. You'd be better served with an answer from someone who has registered very recently.

Hollyhock
22-12-2016, 11:52 AM
I can't recall exactly, but I think it was about 6 months from application to registration. At the time, that was considered a long time. It was down to a delay with Mrs Bunyip's paperwork at the social services department of my previous local authority.

However, that was then and this is now. You'd be better served with an answer from someone who has registered very recently.

I've also had my pre-registration visit now, finally, yesterday! It only took two hours, and I was really surprised when the lady said that I'd be able to take on six children, considering that they'd also be moving about in the kitchen and the hallway...I had measured all my furniture and found I could have four at the most.
I am soooo relieved!
Thank you all so much for being super helpful throughout the process, it's been a great support.
Best regards!