PDA

View Full Version : Prime Minister!

emmas
24-09-2016, 11:38 AM
So my door bell rings, I answer in with my kids, its the Prime Minister! so she chats to my 6 year old about school! as you do on a Saturday morning! As you can imagine once she left I thought of loads of things I could have quizzed her about!!!!

loocyloo
24-09-2016, 11:39 AM
Oh My Goodness!

How amazing!

My brain would have run away and I'd not have thought of anything to ask either!

emmas
24-09-2016, 11:47 AM
Oh My Goodness!

How amazing!

My brain would have run away and I'd not have thought of anything to ask either!

I know, all I could think about was why now, why today, with the camera man pointing his camera into my face, with absolutely no make up on, the first day in ages where I could not be bothered to put any on! as you can imagine I declined the opportunity for my daughter and I to appear on the party political broadcast! having said that the state I look they wouldn't have aired it anyway!

blue bear
24-09-2016, 04:41 PM
Wow. Here's me expecting you to say ..... And then I woke up!.

Maza
24-09-2016, 05:33 PM
Wow!

Did you check out her shoes? Apparently she's known for her shoes (well, amongst other things obviously).

emmas
24-09-2016, 05:52 PM
Wow!

Did you check out her shoes? Apparently she's known for her shoes (well, amongst other things obviously).

Yes, my daughter noticed her shoes straight away, they were leopard print pumps, very nice they were too.