PDA

View Full Version : Can you still buy boxes of baby wipes?

Mouse
22-09-2016, 01:32 PM
I've had a plastic baby wipe box for ages, but one of the children has broken the lid off it. I thought I'd just go and buy another one, but can't find them as all the baby wipes I look at are sold in packets.

Anyone know where you can get them?

FussyElmo
22-09-2016, 02:48 PM
I have not seen one for ages - they started to put the lids on some packets

snortlet
22-09-2016, 04:13 PM
I've had a plastic baby wipe box for ages, but one of the children has broken the lid off it. I thought I'd just go and buy another one, but can't find them as all the baby wipes I look at are sold in packets.

Anyone know where you can get them?

I had this problem too and managed to find a white Pampers one in B and M. Is there one near to you? They usually have them all year round.

Mouse
22-09-2016, 04:43 PM
I have not seen one for ages - they started to put the lids on some packets

That's what I usually buy, but I still like to put the packet in a plastic box! It's not very practical as I have to open the whole box lid, then the packet lid, but the box fits nicely on the shelf and looks better than a packet :laughing:

Mouse
22-09-2016, 04:44 PM
I had this problem too and managed to find a white Pampers one in B and M. Is there one near to you? They usually have them all year round.

Thank you. We have got a B&M close by so I'll have a look in there. I did look on Amazon to see if I could get one there, but they only seemed to have designer baby wipe dispenser boxes that were very expensive.

IndigoMoon
28-09-2016, 12:02 PM
They have Pampers wipes in tubs on Amazon UK. Not too sure of the rules with links here but if you input "Pampers Baby Wipes Tub Fresh Baby Fresh 72-Count" into the search bar it shows them up (without the speech marks). Sadly they are £10 so not cheap but a one off purchase may not be too bad?