08-09-2016, 08:52 AM
Not heard of this one, is it new ??

Rick
08-09-2016, 11:36 AM
Not heard of this one, is it new ??

It used to be Mega Minder.

mumofone
08-09-2016, 11:59 AM
It seems really good I would like to use it ideally but it's going to be £100 a year after my trial and I believe tapestry is half that price...

moggy
08-09-2016, 07:12 PM
It seems really good I would like to use it ideally but it's going to be £100 a year after my trial and I believe tapestry is half that price...

Yes, but you are comparing 2 different types of products:
Tapestry is purely a online learning journal.
Minding Matters is a learning journal plus a lot of other things- daily diaries, incident reports, risk assessments, medication requests, outing permissions...

You pay more for more...
You need to decide if you want an online LJ and keep the rest of your way of working as it is (Tapestry= lower cost).
Or, if you want to dump your current way of working and embrace a complete CMing package (Minding Matters, Bby Dys= higher cost).

mumofone
08-09-2016, 07:25 PM
Yes, but you are comparing 2 different types of products:
Tapestry is purely a online learning journal.
Minding Matters is a learning journal plus a lot of other things- daily diaries, incident reports, risk assessments, medication requests, outing permissions...

You pay more for more...
You need to decide if you want an online LJ and keep the rest of your way of working as it is (Tapestry= lower cost).
Or, if you want to dump your current way of working and embrace a complete CMing package (Minding Matters, Bby Dys= higher cost).

yep sorry, thanks moggy, i posted too soon! I just want an online LJ so now realise i dont need to pay for everything MM includes. Tapestry it is......

Phew got there in the end! Sorry everyone!