PDA

View Full Version : I love my job :0)

loocyloo
02-09-2016, 12:46 PM
It's a sunny day and I'm sitting on the beach with 6 children merrily playing ball, building sandcastles and making patterns, after lots of jumping in the sea and chasing waves.
We've had a busy and fun holiday visiting castles, beaches, woods, ponds and parks. Lots of craft, role play and small world play at home.
I've thoroughly enjoyed the holidays and will miss everyone when they go back to school, but I love the routine of term time too.
I'm sitting here thinking how lucky I am to have a job I love.

What do you love about childminding?

FussyElmo
02-09-2016, 03:15 PM
It's a sunny day and I'm sitting on the beach with 6 children merrily playing ball, building sandcastles and making patterns, after lots of jumping in the sea and chasing waves.
We've had a busy and fun holiday visiting castles, beaches, woods, ponds and parks. Lots of craft, role play and small world play at home.
I've thoroughly enjoyed the holidays and will miss everyone when they go back to school, but I love the routine of term time too.
I'm sitting here thinking how lucky I am to have a job I love.

What do you love about childminding?

I love the fact no 2 days are the same

singingcactus
02-09-2016, 03:25 PM
The cuddles. I'm missing all my cuddles right now.

BallyH
02-09-2016, 04:34 PM
When a TTO eyfs child has been on holiday visiting family for 3 weeks and the day after they get back they are on my doorstep, grinning from ear to ear, clutching a little paper bag with 2 identical hanging birds in it for me. I am excitedly informed the identical birds have names - my name and the child's name. So I love being loved!

mumofone
02-09-2016, 04:37 PM
Oh goodness, I love when the money arrives in my account every 4 weeks and not having a boss or anyone to answer to! Not a natural childminder I guess!! ;-)

FloraDora
02-09-2016, 05:25 PM
I built a zoo today with duplo bricks and my 3 year old felt I needed help because " You are very old to be playing with duplo!"
I had a lovely afternoon watering the plants with LO's and trying to find two LO's who were hiding in full view.
I have missed "playing" this holiday. Grown up gardening, decorating, meals out and holidays do not make me smile as much as spending a day playing with LO's......how will I give this up completely next year!

Ellisha
02-09-2016, 08:06 PM
I love being able to go out and get lots of fresh air. I used to work in an office and it drove me around the bend being stuck at a desk inside all day - not even near a window! I also like that I don't have to work with people I don't particularly like! I love being able to spend lots of time with my kids and be able to go to most of my DDs school things. I also think it can be hugely rewarding seeing how children are developing and think that I am making some sort of difference.