PDA

View Full Version : Looking for double pushchair recommendations

Mouse
09-07-2016, 06:01 PM
I need to get a new double pushchair.

It will be for a 12 month old and a 2 year old. It needs to be a tandem, not side by side, and I don't like the sort that have got one seat under the other (Phil & Teds sort).

I will only be walking with it, so I don't need to worry about getting it in a car or on a bus.

Any ideas?

emmas
10-07-2016, 08:54 AM
Hi,

I have the City Select. I bought it for my own children when no 2 came along, then no 3 arrived, so with having 3 little ones in 3 years I had to put the buggy board on, it was great.

It has two seats that actually now my oldest is 6 she still fits in. You can have both seats facing out, or forwards, or facing each other. It also holds a car seat in place of a seat if you wish. and the buggy board that you can buy to go with it, is great and easily takes your average 5/6 year old.

Its very easy to push with swivel wheels at the front, it folds easily too, a little bulky, and a reasonable weight to lift in and out of boot. it also has a huge basket underneath, for shopping, you can really load it up, we take blankets/picnics/kids bags and wedge it all in the basket easily.

They are pretty costly new, we had it when they first came out 4 years ago, and we paid £700. however now they have been about for a while you can pick them up second hand pretty easily.

Emma.

clareelizabeth1
10-07-2016, 10:40 AM
Ive got the upperbabby 2015 and it's amazing kids can both see out no matter what way you put them. It is a little pricy though.

Smiley
10-07-2016, 06:38 PM
My daughter in law has the Graco tandem, it's easy to push and good value for money