PDA

View Full Version : Pop up den/play house

mumofone
01-06-2016, 09:35 PM
Can anyone recommend me one that actually stays up? My experience of them is that they are always too flimsy and fall down too easily!

sarah707
02-06-2016, 07:05 AM
Depends on the children - some are heavier on resources than others!

We have the elc pop up tent and it's generally ok but one of the little boys seems determined to jump on it and break it so we tend not to have it out when he's here... :D

kellib
02-06-2016, 08:56 AM
I have Thomas the tank engine pop up tent my uncle sent over from Australia for my son about 8 years ago, it's still going strong!

The kids do get a bit over excited with it but they just need reminded that if they rip it then that's it gone for good!

FloraDora
02-06-2016, 02:17 PM
I have a 'pop up super den childrens play tent' , purchased from B&Q a few years ago.
It takes 3 LO's easily and doesn't ever collapse. It pops down easily but you have to think about how you get it into its bag!
I do anchor it down when outside.

blue bear
04-06-2016, 05:08 PM
The most successful we have had is the dark den from tots not really pop up its poles but has lasted so long and has been better value for money than th various pop ups I've had.

mumofone
07-06-2016, 07:19 PM
Thanks guys, I guess I'll have to get one and see how I go!

FloraDora
07-06-2016, 07:30 PM
Thanks guys, I guess I'll have to get one and see how I go!

Just go for it and let us know your progress.

My beach tent this week has had more interest outdoors ....more room, UV protection ( as long as you position it correctly), easy to put up, and mine actually fits very well back in to its bag easily, un like my pop up tent!

Maza
07-06-2016, 08:30 PM
I have a 'pop up super den childrens play tent' , purchased from B&Q a few years ago.
It takes 3 LO's easily and doesn't ever collapse. It pops down easily but you have to think about how you get it into its bag!
I do anchor it down when outside.

We have this too. It's good.