PDA

View Full Version : A while ago..

Pudding Girl
08-08-2008, 06:04 PM
Had a mum come over with her ( v cute!) baby about 3 months ago, for a day or maybe day and a half care a week when she started college in Sept, went well, said she wanted me, was getting her timetables in 2 weeks and would ring again to confirm days/times - and then never heard from her again, so figured that was that.

Called me today and is still interested and assuming I am having said baby when she starts, only thing is I have taken on two mindees since then and may no longer have the space oop! Fingers crossed when she gets her timetables that I can squeeze her in, was a lovely mum and a lovely wee girl too and would be loathe to have to pass it on!

EllieF
08-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Isnt it funny how parents seem to think our vacancies are there until they decide :)
Hope it works out well for you
Ellie

Mollymop
08-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Fingers crossed for you that it all works out ok. You maybe lucky with the time table x

ruby
08-08-2008, 06:29 PM
good luck

hopefully everything will work out and you can take the lo

cathy

angeldelight
08-08-2008, 06:45 PM
Fingers crossed for you

Angel xxx

LisaH
08-08-2008, 06:49 PM
what a shame, hope you can still manage to fit her in!

Must admit its a bit annoying when people dont call back for weeks and expect you to still be available.:)

Pudding Girl
11-08-2008, 12:21 PM
Phew, it's Tuesday all day so I can do that :clapping: there might be a half day but they haven't yet decided if there is, and when :rolleyes: - the college this is - but mum said Granny might be able to step in for that day if I am full - but would rather have her myself as it's money obv, and it'll be longer with the ultra cute baby :)