PDA

View Full Version : Term time only contracts

Merlot
18-05-2016, 01:59 PM
What do you charge for TTO contracts? I currently charge £4/hr normal rate and £5/hr TTO rate. CM's in area all increasing prices to £4.50/hr. Not sure what to charge for TTO.

FloraDora
18-05-2016, 04:34 PM
I think in every area childminders charge differently so it would be difficult to take advice from people on here unless they live in your area.

I only want to work TTO so charge the same as I would normally, all my parents are teachers and want TTO too - it suits us all.
One parent does pay a fixed monthly rate over 12 months though which helps with budgeting.

loocyloo
18-05-2016, 06:48 PM
What do you charge for TTO contracts? I currently charge £4/hr normal rate and £5/hr TTO rate. CM's in area all increasing prices to £4.50/hr. Not sure what to charge for TTO.

All I can suggest is that if you are increasing your normal fees, then increase your TTO rate by the same percentage.

miffy
18-05-2016, 09:43 PM
If you increase your normal hourly rate to £4.50 per hour then increase your TTO rate to £5.50 per hour then the difference between your rates is still the same as it is now - £1.00 per hour.

Miffy xx