PDA

View Full Version : Nice weather due!!

mumofone
02-05-2016, 07:41 AM
With the nice weather due this week i just wondered what everyone has planned with their mindees? :-)

loocyloo
02-05-2016, 09:58 AM
this weeks plans include a visit to the woods, a bus trip and maybe a visit to the beach! plus my sanity visit to toddlers :laughing:

other than our usual stories and songs, sensory & heuristic play and whatever the LOs want out ... I have NO plans! :D

mumofone
03-05-2016, 08:04 PM
this weeks plans include a visit to the woods, a bus trip and maybe a visit to the beach! plus my sanity visit to toddlers :laughing:

other than our usual stories and songs, sensory & heuristic play and whatever the LOs want out ... I have NO plans! :D

Sounds good :-) x

Maza
03-05-2016, 08:27 PM
I'm working in school all week, but you can play in your new sand! Actually very envious.

natlou82
04-05-2016, 05:44 AM
New baby starting today! I'm a little nervous but also very excited :-). I'm just hoping for lots of outside play really. I love watching the little ones out in the garden. Although I wish I had a load of spare cash to give it a bit of tlc.

loocyloo
04-05-2016, 06:37 AM
New baby starting today! I'm a little nervous but also very excited :-). I'm just hoping for lots of outside play really. I love watching the little ones out in the garden. Although I wish I had a load of spare cash to give it a bit of tlc.

enjoy your new baby :laughing:

mama2three
04-05-2016, 07:00 AM
I need my eyes testing...I was trying to work out what a '' nice weather duel '' was!! Had images of water fights:o