PDA

View Full Version : i swear this job is

Jessymax
18-04-2016, 10:44 AM
the hardest in the world when we are ill :( throat infection and really sore ears :( im hoping Friday comes quick

mumofone
18-04-2016, 11:50 AM
the hardest in the world when we are ill :( throat infection and really sore ears :( im hoping Friday comes quick

Aw you poor thing :-( I was ill recently too and really struggled. How long before you stop minding?

Jessymax
18-04-2016, 12:39 PM
It just makes me feel I cant phone in sick ' I feel id be letting everyone down and would have to refund the day which I cant afford to do.
6 weeks x

mumofone
18-04-2016, 01:25 PM
It just makes me feel I cant phone in sick ' I feel id be letting everyone down and would have to refund the day which I cant afford to do. 6 weeks x

I know, it's tough when you're struggling. At least you can start the count down to finishing :-) x

hectors house
20-04-2016, 03:59 PM
It just makes me feel I cant phone in sick ' I feel id be letting everyone down and would have to refund the day which I cant afford to do.
6 weeks x

I agree it's really tough when you have been paid in advance to have to refund the money, but on the other hand I think that if all employers copied this, there would be far less "sick" days by employed people - lots of times I have been at death's door but but prepared to struggle through when a parent arrives and says "I've got a bit of a cold so I'm not working today" and leaves to go back home to bed!

Hope you are feeling better today - sore throat and ears is miserable :(

Jessymax
21-04-2016, 07:06 AM
completely agree wit you there! Lots better thank you got 10 days of penicillin to take! x