PDA

View Full Version : on DISC!

butterfly
08-08-2008, 11:50 AM
hooray! my details are finally on the ************* website! hopefully now i might get some calls!! i'm so desperate to get some work for September!
just had to phone them though as they spelt my website address wrong and the link doesn't work!!

elizabeth
08-08-2008, 11:51 AM
I hope you have some calls soon.;)

LisaH
08-08-2008, 07:07 PM
Fingers crossed the kiddies will be hammering at your door really soon.:)

buildingblocks
08-08-2008, 09:02 PM
hooray! my details are finally on the ************* website! hopefully now i might get some calls!! i'm so desperate to get some work for September!
just had to phone them though as they spelt my website address wrong and the link doesn't work!!

Good luck hope the work starts rolling in.

Wish ours was as good. I have just been on ************* looking for phone numbers to give to a parent enquiring for help I couldn't accommodate (little Miss Sparkles told her to contact you not sure if you would have the space) and noticed mine had been updated this Monday unusual as I haven't updated it for months now.

Am absolutely fuming as all the information is wrong. They have put info on from when I first started staing I give half price sibling reduction and all sorts. What a bunch of Braindeads they really are. I tried to contact them for over half an hour and think they had the phones off the hook as it was permanently engaged form 3pm to 5pm ARGhhhhh