PDA

View Full Version : Pie Face

kellib
17-03-2016, 04:19 PM
Just played this with my mindees, so much fun! They love it, want to play it all the time

mumofone
17-03-2016, 04:33 PM
Just played this with my mindees, so much fun! They love it, want to play it all the time

I've never heard of it?! How does it go?

kellib
17-03-2016, 04:51 PM
I've never heard of it?! How does it go?

It's a game where you get cream splat in your face, like someone throwing a pie in your face.

Pie Face Game https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B010F029Y4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_YbU6wbEEW5EY4

Mouse
17-03-2016, 09:32 PM
We got this at Christmas and had great fun!

Smileyface
18-03-2016, 06:36 AM
Hello everyone
Please I'm after some advice, the boy I mind broke his leg 6 weeks ago (not with me) now mum has asked if he can come back to me? He's still not walking on it and uses a Zimmer frame so I'll basically have to carry him around (he's 4) now I have three other kids to look after as well.
What are your thoughts?
Thanks

Louise_Oaktree
18-03-2016, 08:59 PM
Hello everyone
Please I'm after some advice, the boy I mind broke his leg 6 weeks ago (not with me) now mum has asked if he can come back to me? He's still not walking on it and uses a Zimmer frame so I'll basically have to carry him around (he's 4) now I have three other kids to look after as well.
What are your thoughts?
Thanks

You should probably post this as a new post to get more responses, I would think you would have to make reasonable adjustments to care for him, if he has a frame them I presume you won't need to carry him? Also if it's 6 weeks ago I would imagine he's well on the road to recovery and is used to getting around now with his cast?