PDA

View Full Version : Blogs & facebook technical help

mumofone
15-03-2016, 01:07 PM
Anyone good with this type of stuff?
I dong have a Facebook page but do have a blog.
On Facebook it lets you "share a link" to a good website or article and just says "childminder x shared a link". However I can't see such a simple way to do this on a blog without specifically writing a blog about it. Can you just share links in the same way? Thank you

mumofone
15-03-2016, 01:49 PM
Anyone good with this type of stuff? I dong have a Facebook page but do have a blog. On Facebook it lets you "share a link" to a good website or article and just says "childminder x shared a link". However I can't see such a simple way to do this on a blog without specifically writing a blog about it. Can you just share links in the same way? Thank you

Don't not dong!

moggy
15-03-2016, 02:14 PM
Blogger -> Layout -> Add a Gadget -> Link List

That will make a permanent list where you can put website links on your Blog page.

crumpet54
15-03-2016, 04:08 PM
Anyone good with this type of stuff?
I dong have a Facebook page but do have a blog.
On Facebook it lets you "share a link" to a good website or article and just says "childminder x shared a link". However I can't see such a simple way to do this on a blog without specifically writing a blog about it. Can you just share links in the same way? Thank you

Share it on here so we can read it! :)

mumofone
15-03-2016, 04:15 PM
Share it on here so we can read it! :)

Oh sorry crumpet, it's for parents only.

mumofone
17-03-2016, 09:19 AM
Blogger -> Layout -> Add a Gadget -> Link List That will make a permanent list where you can put website links on your Blog page.

Hi moggy sorry is this a link? It doesn't work for me. I'm using Wordpress I don't know if that helps?

moggy
17-03-2016, 01:26 PM
Hi moggy sorry is this a link? It doesn't work for me. I'm using Wordpress I don't know if that helps?

No, that is instructions for what to click on but that is for Blogger. Wordpress is a different system so I have no idea, sorry.