PDA

View Full Version : Had Parent interview yesterday but not sre how it went

Shirlwith3
08-08-2008, 05:18 AM
I had a mum come yesterday with her mum in tow,wanting care for her son 6months for fulltime over 4 days, I think it went well but before I could offer to show her my policy & prodecure folder she barrelled of a lolad of questions after a few I said if I show you my file it will anwser all your questions, she has now taken the file to bring back today & will speak to her husband when he gets back at the weekend from Afganistan (in the Army)& will give me a call next week so that dad can come too. so fingers crossed I might get a signed contract.

Then last night I got a email from another lady as childcare for one day a week for a 6 month old & 21 month old, & asked for me to send more information like my hourly rate, & spaces & pets, I sent a reply asking her to call me as I would rather discuss the details in person. I'm Not sure what to make of this email. but if this enquiry is legit & I get the other family to sign too I will be making a decent wage.

shirl

miffy
08-08-2008, 06:29 AM
Hope that both parents decide on you!

Will keep my fingers crossed

Miffy xx

EllieF
08-08-2008, 06:30 AM
Sounds like they are being very thorough which is a good thing, and your professionalism should make a good impression.
Re the email, i never give out details like that, and usually reply asking for an address to send my prospectus to, and suggesting that they come and visit so that they can get a good idea of the atmosphere, see my interaction with the children etc
Ellie

Pedagog
08-08-2008, 06:42 AM
Sounds good, fingers crossed.

charleyfarley
08-08-2008, 06:47 AM
Fingers crossed they both choose you :thumbsup:

Carol xx

emler
08-08-2008, 07:39 AM
Got my fingers crossed for you

Bushpig
08-08-2008, 08:08 AM
I hope you get both!!!!:clapping:

ruby
08-08-2008, 11:01 AM
fingers crossed everything goes great and you get both families

cathy

Splish Splosh
08-08-2008, 11:42 AM
fingers crossed for you:thumbsup:

butterfly
08-08-2008, 11:55 AM
sounds greta well done!! hope you get them!