PDA

View Full Version : Finishing

teacake2
11-03-2016, 09:01 PM
I am planning on finishing minding in July this year, apart from Ofsted who do I have to notify please.
Teacake2

moggy
11-03-2016, 09:15 PM
Off the top of my head... Insurance (PLI and take business use off car insurance, take CMing off home insurance), ICO for data protection, local EY team (although Ofsted will tell them I think), and schemes like 3&4yr funding, 2 yr funding if you are doing that, local Env. Health I guess- Ofsted now register you with them but do they notify them when you stop CMing??? subscriptions for advertising sites you have used, Pacey or other professional bodies you were member of... most importantly anyone with a direct debit off you!

mumofone
11-03-2016, 10:17 PM
I am planning on finishing minding in July this year, apart from Ofsted who do I have to notify please. Teacake2

How come you're finishing teacake?

sarah707
12-03-2016, 10:06 PM
Really sorry to hear your news Teacake you will be missed xx

blue bear
13-03-2016, 07:19 AM
Have you got plans in place teacake2? So sad so many fabulous childminders giving up.

Maza
13-03-2016, 08:12 AM
Are you ok Teacake? x

teacake2
14-03-2016, 08:09 PM
I have been minding for more than 30 years so I think I qualify for my retirement, it is coming to a natural end with the little one I have going to school this year and I won't be needed in the holidays so I thought now is the time, I don't really fancy taking any new ones on and going through the hoops, my first aid runs out in July so that works out nicely.
I will be looking after Eloise, my 21 month grandchild but as I don't get paid for doing this then no rules apply. I must be a bit stir crazy though as I actually look after her for more hours a week than any other of the minded children ever were.
I hope you will still let me pop in now and again to keep up to date with things, and perhaps put some photos on of little one as she grows.
Teacake2

FussyElmo
15-03-2016, 06:22 AM
I hope you will still let me pop in now and again to keep up to date with things, and perhaps put some photos on of little one as she grows.
Teacake2

You will always be welcome Teacake

miffy
15-03-2016, 07:40 AM
Enjoy your retirement Teacake - after 30 years of looking after other people's children it's lovely you can just have this special time with your grandaughter - enjoy!

Miffy xx