PDA

View Full Version : Not needed any more!

Mouse
09-03-2016, 03:15 PM
This morning I set up a new game for the 2 pre-schoolers I had.

I showed them how to play it and thought we'd all have a game together. One of them said "Thank you M, you can leave us alone now, we know what to do!"
The other one actually said that they didn't need me any more now that I'd shown them how to play!

So, off I went and made myself a cup of coffee then sat back and watched while they played perfectly happily without me :p

mumofone
09-03-2016, 03:28 PM
This morning I set up a new game for the 2 pre-schoolers I had. I showed them how to play it and thought we'd all have a game together. One of them said "Thank you M, you can leave us alone now, we know what to do!" The other one actually said that they didn't need me any more now that I'd shown them how to play! So, off I went and made myself a cup of coffee then sat back and watched while they played perfectly happily without me :p

Lol sounds amazing, enjoy it!! :-)

BallyH
09-03-2016, 05:51 PM
This morning I set up a new game for the 2 pre-schoolers I had.

I showed them how to play it and thought we'd all have a game together. One of them said "Thank you M, you can leave us alone now, we know what to do!"
The other one actually said that they didn't need me any more now that I'd shown them how to play!

So, off I went and made myself a cup of coffee then sat back and watched while they played perfectly happily without me :p

Ahhhh, well done you but did you feel a mix of a sense of achievement and a little bit sad as well? Your babies are growing up!

DeborahArre
14-03-2016, 09:55 AM
Great work :clapping: Can you share the game, please :)

clareelizabeth1
14-03-2016, 04:37 PM
So bitter sweet. The hot coffee is amazing but such n odd feeling to not be needed for playing

bunyip
15-03-2016, 09:24 PM
Great work :clapping: Can you share the game, please :)

I'll pee my pants if it was Mousetrap. ;)