PDA

View Full Version : Wilkos story set

alex__17
07-03-2016, 02:15 PM
Just wanted to share its been on my list for ages but finally ordered a story set from wilkos and so pleased with it.
I've looked at story sacks in the past and they're so expensive and this 3 little pigs set was £8 and has 3 pigs and a wolf little soft sewn toys. I had a bag of 'straw' saved from a body shop box about 2 years ago waiting for a chance to use it, we've collected sticks on a walk today and added Lego bricks and it's kept my 3 year old quiet and happy for over 30 minutes so far while the younger ones are napping, when usually I'm struggling to amuse him at this time of the day as he's tired but so happy to have mummy to himself he rarely sleeps!
I'll try and put a pic of it in a min :-)

alex__17
07-03-2016, 02:18 PM
Picture of our pigs

bunyip
07-03-2016, 02:51 PM
Just wanted to share its been on my list for ages but finally ordered a story set from wilkos and so pleased with it.
I've looked at story sacks in the past and they're so expensive and this 3 little pigs set was £8 and has 3 pigs and a wolf little soft sewn toys. I had a bag of 'straw' saved from a body shop box about 2 years ago waiting for a chance to use it, we've collected sticks on a walk today and added Lego bricks and it's kept my 3 year old quiet and happy for over 30 minutes so far while the younger ones are napping, when usually I'm struggling to amuse him at this time of the day as he's tired but so happy to have mummy to himself he rarely sleeps!
I'll try and put a pic of it in a min :-)

Any chance I can come over and join in the themed meal of bacon butties? ;)

BallyH
07-03-2016, 05:07 PM
That looks fab. I love the fact the tiger and giraffe are safe on the roof.

alex__17
07-03-2016, 05:56 PM
The zoo animals are the pigs' 'pet dogs' apparently

k1rstie
07-03-2016, 06:12 PM
Picture of our pigs
What a great set

Smiley
07-03-2016, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the tip
I've just found the Goldilocks one
Goldilocks Story Tale at wilko.com (http://www.wilko.com/dolls+soft-toys/goldilocks-story-tale/invt/0417380)

Maza
07-03-2016, 07:22 PM
Very cute. I had to laugh that you had been saving some body shop straw for the last two years. :laughing: We're all the same!

alex__17
07-03-2016, 07:26 PM
I have a big bag of the stuff, put away as I knew we'd need it for something, went to search in my larder where I store everything and for a few panicked minutes thought I'd chucked it during my last clear out as I consider it...thankfully it was in the big box of bits and pieces kept for just in case...would have been so gutted if it hadn't been there, it was perfect for a house of straw!