PDA

View Full Version : Prob daft question about Health Declaration

Oak
06-03-2016, 09:43 PM
Hi, I'm in the process of registering (at the waiting for DBS checks point 😁).
I don't understand what to do with the health declaration booklet. It says thaf you should supply a pre paid envelope to the dr, does she send it straight to ofsted? I can't find the address to send it to anywhere. And does that have to be after I've submitted my application?
I'm about confused!

Thanks.

blue bear
09-03-2016, 05:43 PM
You can choose for the, to send it straight to ofsted or just arrange to pick it up yourself. Not sure on the rest as I didn't register through ofsted

Oak
09-03-2016, 10:09 PM
Oh, I see, thanks. I'll get it done & pick it up. I was worried she would send it to
Ofsted before I'd submitted my application.

sarah707
11-03-2016, 06:09 PM
It all goes into your file and will fit together like jigsaw pieces! I hope it goes quickly for you :D

gemgem12
12-03-2016, 07:45 AM
It might be best to pick up yourself from doctors so that you are 100% sure of when it's been posted. I photocopied mine before posting x

Oak
13-03-2016, 07:25 PM
Thanks, that's a good idea. I'll drop it off next week. I'm a little bit worried about it actually because I was on antidepressants a few years ago. I informally spoke to my old GP about it before I moved and she said she thought it wouldn't be a problem but suddenly worried that my new gp won't agree!

Hollyhock
30-03-2016, 01:13 PM
However, does anyone have the adress? I thought we must give a pre-paid envelope to the GP, whether he sends it directly or shows it to us before.

sbash7
23-06-2016, 07:52 AM
However, does anyone have the adress? I thought we must give a pre-paid envelope to the GP, whether he sends it directly or shows it to us before.

Hi I'm in the same position you were in and can't find the address! Where did you find it in the end? Thanks