PDA

View Full Version : Just bought this

kellib
01-03-2016, 10:51 AM
Been after this toy double buggy for ages but it was always around £30 and I refused to pay that, checked Amazon this morning and couldn't resist it as this price!

Keep telling myself I need to stop spending money on things for the mindees!!

Mamas & Papas Double Decker Strawberry Snow Stroller https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00LEPTTLG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_Nox1wbR5BNHPH

mumofone
01-03-2016, 11:31 AM
Been after this toy double buggy for ages but it was always around £30 and I refused to pay that, checked Amazon this morning and couldn't resist it as this price! Keep telling myself I need to stop spending money on things for the mindees!! Mamas & Papas Double Decker Strawberry Snow Stroller https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00LEPTTLG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_Nox1wbR5BNHPH

Lol I just looked at it and thought it was LITERALLY for your mindees, I thought ive never seen one like that before!!

loocyloo
01-03-2016, 11:51 AM
:-) dd had one like that, but after almost 7 yrs I've just taken it to charity shop as I couldn't find a new home for it and I didn't want to keep it! ( it took up alot of room )

Lol though, I know what you mean about amazon deals ... I nearly bought the new Fisher Price garage for £16 the other day ... despite already having one! ;-)
And I'm also trying not to buy any new resources this year! So far all I've bought is a body puzzle from lidl and a couple of books ( bear hunt jigsaw book for 3.50 brand new and sealed! )

kellib
01-03-2016, 01:04 PM
Lol I just looked at it and thought it was LITERALLY for your mindees, I thought ive never seen one like that before!!

Haha I'm sure they'll have a good go at sitting in it!

kellib
01-03-2016, 01:05 PM
:-) dd had one like that, but after almost 7 yrs I've just taken it to charity shop as I couldn't find a new home for it and I didn't want to keep it! ( it took up alot of room ) Lol though, I know what you mean about amazon deals ... I nearly bought the new Fisher Price garage for £16 the other day ... despite already having one! ;-) And I'm also trying not to buy any new resources this year! So far all I've bought is a body puzzle from lidl and a couple of books ( bear hunt jigsaw book for 3.50 brand new and sealed! )

Oh well done, I'm not nearly as restrained!

My friends wee one has this buggy so I know it doesn't take up too much room thankfully

loocyloo
01-03-2016, 01:08 PM
Haha I'm sure they'll have a good go at sitting in it!

the cats liked sleeping in ours!

BallyH
01-03-2016, 02:54 PM
Lovely. but I think I would need more than one to keep everyone happy.

blue bear
01-03-2016, 05:21 PM
I looked at it and was tempted the remembered I have one in the shed !

Maza
01-03-2016, 05:48 PM
My DD would love that, she usually has several cuddly toys crammed into her single one when she plays with it. Last night I finally caved in and bought some balance scales. I've resisted for years but could resist no longer. Really I would have loved two pairs - an indoor one and an outdoor one, but even I can't justify that. I'm currently having a year off from childminding and I still have to try hard not to buy stuff.

halor
01-03-2016, 06:10 PM
I've just bought this for my daughters birthday so she can play childminder :-)