PDA

View Full Version : Really excited - Sarah's books

buildingblocks
07-08-2008, 09:31 PM
I have finally got all of SarahNev's ebooks.

Hubby was supposed to buy me some for my birthday back in June but he never got round and I got fed up of nagging him about them.

One of my parents has paid me for August and it is money I am not used to having - child aged 6 three days 8-5. So I decided to treat myself to the rest of them.

Oh my goodness think my printer may just die on me. They look fantastic from the bit I have looked at. I am going to print them off to take on holiday and read.

Have just told hubby and he isn't impressed his words were oh s:censored: t I forgot to buy them

miffy
07-08-2008, 10:09 PM
Oh Kate you made me smile - you can leave work behind when you go on holiday :)

Still enjoy and you can give us all a review when you come back

Miffy xx

buildingblocks
07-08-2008, 10:20 PM
What go on holiday to enjoy myself you mean we are allowed to.

A friend of mine has been told by the Steps to Quality officer that she has a week off so she can concentrate on her STQ and believe me this woman would have been serious. Think she has forgotten what it is like to be a childminder.

EllieF
08-08-2008, 07:14 AM
Sarah's stuff is great
She makes sense of it all for us :)
Ellie

sarah707
08-08-2008, 08:07 AM
Have you entered the forum competition for the new planning e-book ... Top Ten Themes??

The comp ends the end of August, so you've got plenty of time! :jump for joy:

donnahay0
08-08-2008, 09:20 AM
You are a very sad person - but very much like the rest of us. :laughing:

Enjoy reading the books, they are VERY well written and informative . They are written in a way that we understand and none of that jargon that most of us don't understand but when explained we say "why didn't they just say that in the first place".

I didn't dare print them as my printer was on its way out - bless - we have now purchase a fancy new one so maybe I might.

I am on holiday and guess what I am doing.... and it's not sitting under a palm tree, drinking cocktail and checking out the local talent - not going to be either. :(

elaineg
08-08-2008, 12:33 PM
I love Sarah's books, bought things off ebay and been disappointed, but always impressed with Sarah's books.

love Elaine XX