PDA

View Full Version : DBS Escalated

Daniel Martin
24-02-2016, 03:00 PM
Hello,

My DBS has been with the police since 8th January. I know there are backlogs and people are waiting longer than this but my prospective employer told me last week that they would only hold the position open until this Friday (26th March). I contacted DBS last week and they spoke to my prospective employer and then agreed to escalate my DBS. It was escalated last Wednesday (17th March). I understand that this means the police force have 10 working days to return the check but DBS are saying that there are no timescales in place and it just means that it gets critical priority with the police force.

My question is, how long have people waited to receive their DBS after having it escalated? What its the longest anyone has had to wait after escalation?

Many thanks!

sbash7
29-06-2016, 08:02 AM
Hello,

My DBS has been with the police since 8th January. I know there are backlogs and people are waiting longer than this but my prospective employer told me last week that they would only hold the position open until this Friday (26th March). I contacted DBS last week and they spoke to my prospective employer and then agreed to escalate my DBS. It was escalated last Wednesday (17th March). I understand that this means the police force have 10 working days to return the check but DBS are saying that there are no timescales in place and it just means that it gets critical priority with the police force.

My question is, how long have people waited to receive their DBS after having it escalated? What its the longest anyone has had to wait after escalation?

Many thanks!

Hi, I've just escalated mine a couple of days ago... So frustrating! How long did it end up taking in the end?

sophie1977
07-07-2016, 11:55 AM
I've been waiting for mine since 26th January and its still not come through-7th July!! so angry!!:angry::angry:

FloraDora
07-07-2016, 06:22 PM
Hello,

Many thanks!

Wow - this is too long!!! Pester, pester - if you know there is nothing that could be holding it up then it is probably lingering at the bottom of an inbox !!
I was immediately interested in your name! Daniel Martin is a future Tour de France winner ! I presume you are not him ...but get annoyed with someone - this is too long!!