PDA

View Full Version : have messaged sooo many parents..

Jessymax
16-02-2016, 07:04 PM
Have sent messages to so many parent on ********* and childcare.co.uk and been sharing my fb business page on an evening on all sale swap sites... it has gone dead quiet for me at the mo :( Hope someone comes along soon... x

chris goodyear
16-02-2016, 07:46 PM
Probably get 3 come along together! That's what happens to me, nothing for ages then have 3 or more interviews in a week. Good luck.

BallyH
16-02-2016, 07:53 PM
Stay positive and get ready for it all to happen at once.

JCrakers
17-02-2016, 08:06 AM
I have spaces from August and was starting to worry about no one ringing. I haven't had a phonecall for about 8-9months but this week I've had 2 phonecalls (9m old and 18m old), then 1 exsisiting child now wants an extra day from Aug, 2 ex-mindees want after school care and a dad asked me on Monday if he could give my number to someone he knows with 2 school children.
So now I don't know what the heck i'm doing..

Hold in there, it will come :D:thumbsup:

mumofone
17-02-2016, 09:03 PM
I find mind goes on fits and starts too. My current bug bear though is parents asking what availability I have but refusing to give me any info like heaven forbid what says they may need, what hours and what Start date Grr!!

k1rstie
17-02-2016, 09:15 PM
Or wanting pick up from school, but won't tell you which school?

mumofone
17-02-2016, 09:39 PM
Or wanting pick up from school, but won't tell you which school?

Lol classic! I've not Had that one yet (I'm sure i will lol!)

Jessymax
18-02-2016, 09:52 AM
ha ha I don't do school pick ups so luckily I don't have that but et plenty of parents who just don't bother to reply. The bad thing is financially I need to have 3 under 5 every day as cannot do school pick ups so lose out there. I wont be able to carry on much longer I would need to jack it in and get a employed job!! gutting now im actually starting to enjoy it weathers picking up etc but im just not making enough! x

White Rose
18-02-2016, 03:58 PM
Have you tried all the ideas on childcare.co.uk for marketing your business? Have a look in Childminder Guides down the left hand side, there's some very good ideas.

Jessymax
18-02-2016, 04:40 PM
thanku for suggestion I have tried looking at that before id ont no why but my laptop wont open the childminder guide or contrats etc ( I am a gold member) if its not too much of a pain would you be so kind as to copy and paste it on here or email it to please.. jessymax@Hotmail.co.uk I would really appreciate either xx

White Rose
18-02-2016, 05:10 PM
thanku for suggestion I have tried looking at that before id ont no why but my laptop wont open the childminder guide or contrats etc ( I am a gold member) if its not too much of a pain would you be so kind as to copy and paste it on here or email it to please.. jessymax@Hotmail.co.uk I would really appreciate either xx

I can't do it as am on my iPad at the minute so can't download it sorry :-( it's 9 pages long and it won't copy and paste either... Maybe message Richard on here and see if he can help you see a copy?