PDA

View Full Version : What do most people ask just before and inspection?

Mia
08-02-2016, 07:31 PM
Just wondering what the majority of people ask about when an inspection is imminent?

k1rstie
09-02-2016, 07:20 AM
Will she phone on a landline or mobile?
I had mine on landline, but know friends who had mobile calls.

BallyH
09-02-2016, 09:54 AM
Will she phone on a landline or mobile?
I had mine on landline, but know friends who had mobile calls.
What ever number they have on record. Mine was landline, a cm friend was on her mobile.

sarah707
11-02-2016, 08:28 PM
Hope this helps! :D

Ofsted are coming! - Independent Childminders (http://independentchildminders.weebly.com/blog/ofsted-are-coming)

k1rstie
12-02-2016, 11:56 AM
Great checklist Sarah. I did my Sef the night before my inspection !!!!!! I have since been trying to submit it online. I have remembers why I had not done it in so long as I have been unable to access my gateway details. I have made two calls to Ofsted, and they have sent me the details I need in two separate letters. Fingers crossed I will be able to access it this afternoon. Then I will keep all the details safe - maybe in my SEF notebook that you recommended in your ebook!!

My inspector loved my Sef notebook, as it was a great place to record my thoughts that popped into my head during the sleepless night before my inspection!

My tip for before your inspection would be to complete your Sef, and make sure that you have the correct details to access the gateway. It's taken 9 working days and two calls to get the details that I need.